Attention Bill Pay Users:
We have recently found that the Bill Payer tab within Virtual Branch Home Banking is inadvertently redirecting users to either the Keystone FCU Home Page or providing an error message. The providers of this service are currently researching a solution to this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.
To reach Bill Payer Customer Service, you may dial (855) 805-1737.
A more rewarding way to pay with your Keystone Federal Credit Union MasterCard® credit card!
Keystone Federal Credit Union is excited to announce our partnership with a new credit card processor to better service your MasterCard credit card needs. This will mean a few changes to your account, and we want to make sure you know exactly what's happening.
What to know:
Your new credit card will come with the following new features:
- 24/7 Cardholder Service: Call 1-844-630-3733 (toll free) for balance inquiries, payment information, transaction history, statement requests or to dispute a charge.
- Online Access: Real-time credit card information, including transactions, pending activity, payment information, statements, and custom e-mail alerts. Plus, you may sign up for e-statements.
July 14, 2014
- New Keystone Federal Credit Union MasterCard credit card mailed.
July 27, 2014
- Old credit card becomes inactive.
July 28, 2014
- Activate your new card at the following number: 1-844-630-3733.
- Your new card will be mailed July 14, 2014. Please wait 7-10 business days for delivery.
- New cards will be mailed to all persons on an account.
- For security reasons, secondary members will receive a unique card number, CVC number, and expiration date on their cards.
- If you plan to use your card at any ATM, you will be required to use a PIN. You can select your unique PIN during the activation of the card or at a later time by calling 1-844-630-3733. Please note that you will need to call from the telephone number that is on file with your account at the credit union.
- You will need to re-enroll for e-statements and MasterCard SecureCode, even if you were already enrolled in these programs with your previous card.
- The account number and expiration date on your new card will change along with the CVC code on the back. Therefore, it is vitally important to update your account information on all recurring charges or credits that you have authorized on your Keystone Federal Credit Union MasterCard credit card.
- For your convenience, we have included frequently asked questions. If you have any additional questions or inquiries before the conversion date of July 28, 2014, please call us at 1-800-662-8801; for inquiries on or after the conversion, please call us at 1-844-630-3733.
We're proud of our new card offerings and excited to make them available to you. As always, we will remain committed to great service.
Click Here to Access FAQs