Virtual branch Home Banking will be upgraded to a new user interface and user experience on November 4, 2015. The new interface was designed leveraging input from credit unions, members and our third party's "User Experience Group".
Several new design elements include:
Click Here for additional details on what you can expect to see.
- A new credit union header with icon navigation to key components including messaging, security settings and preferences.
- A new red circle badge to tell members they have unread secure messages.
- A responsive browser display on user devices.
- Additional account-centric navigation from the history page for quick access to functions like alerts, transfers, and statements.
- A new preference option that allows members to select modules for the Overview page.
Click HERE for CU Student Choice